PIB (30/09/2019): UPSC Current affairs to prepare for UPSC exam
Central government forces stock breaking point on merchants bans fare of onions
- In perspective on the supported significant expense of onions in the market, the Central Government today found a way to contain the costs to be specific, inconvenience of stock points of confinement on dealers and restriction on fares.
- In a quick move, the Central Government today forced stock points of confinement on onion dealers to encourage the arrival of stocks in the market and counteractive action of accumulating by brokers.
- Focus has requested that the State Governments implement as far as possible carefully and do hostile to accumulating tasks against the corrupt brokers by sorting out assaults, and so forth.
Raksha Mantri Shri Rajnath Singh witnesses ability and fire intensity of Western Fleet
- The Indian Navy is prepared to shield the nation against all dangers, Raksha Mantri Shri Rajnath Singh said today while tending to the staff of Western Fleet, during his “day adrift” locally available INS Vikramaditya off the Goa coast.
- Accentuating that security of India depends on a ton on being solid adrift, Shri Rajnath Singh commended the multi-dimensional methodology received by the Navy to guarantee wellbeing and security in the nation’s zones of oceanic intrigue.
- Raksha Mantri joined the ship’s team during morning Yoga pursued by a stroll around the Aircraft Carrier. He was likewise advised on the range of Indian Navy and improved Maritime Domain Awareness.
Visit of General Bipin Rawat, Coast to the Maldives
- General Bipin Rawat, Chief of the Army Staff left for an official visit to the Maldives today. During his visit from 30 September to 03 October 2019, General Rawat will cooperate with the chain of command of the Maldivian government and military.
- The Army Chief is booked to meet Mr Ibrahim Mohamed Solih, Hon’ble President of Maldives, Ms Mariya Ahmed Didi, priest of a barrier, Mr Abdullah Shahid, remote priest and Major General Abdulla Shamal, head of National Defence Forces.
- India stretches out full help to upgrade limit and ability advancement of Maldives armed force as an equivalent accomplice. Military vehicles and military hardware would be traded to further concrete the military relationship.
87th Air Force Day: Air Display
- The Indian Air Force gladly praises its 87TH commemoration on 08 Oct 2019. A shining air show by different flying machine will be the sign of the Air Force Day Parade cum Investiture Ceremony at Air Force Station Hindan (Ghaziabad).
- The general territory over which the airship will fly at low levels are Wazirpur connect – Karwalnagar – Afjalpur – Hindan, Shamli – Jiwana – Chandinagar – Hindan, Hapur – Philkua – Ghaziabad – Hindan
- The air show will initiate with a banner bearing sky jumpers of the acclaimed AKASH GANGA Team dropping out of an A 32 airship in their vivid shelters, at 0800 hours.
Initiates Shriram Bharatiya Kala Kendra’s Dance Drama ‘SHRIRAM’
- The Vice President of India, Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu has said that the stories like Ramayana reminds around ones devout obligation to perform in the bigger enthusiasm of the general public and the nation.
- “The Ram Rajya is standing by to be figured it out. Our littlest commitment will help in understanding the perfect Ram Rajya – a genuinely edified moral fair society.” he included.
- “We need to consummate the specialty of living respectively. This is the genuine soul of our optimal of Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam. This is the perfect of minding and sharing that is at the center of our way of thinking,” he included.
Change in M.Tech. projects of IITs
The HRD Ministry has explained that the choice of the Council of IITs to acknowledge the suggestions of a three Member Committee on changes in the M.Tech. programs in IITs depends on the accompanying realities:-
- There is no charge climb for the current understudies.
- For new confirmations, climb will be progressive over a time of three years or more, as will be chosen by the separate Board of Governors of IITs.
- Destitute understudies will be given essential monetary help.
- All concessions and grants for SC/ST/OBC and others will proceed without change.