PIB (30/07/2019): UPSC Current affairs to prepare for UPSC exam
Content of PM’s discourse at the arrival of ‘Tiger Census Report 2018’ in
- Prakash Javadekar, my accomplice of the Council of Ministers; Mr. Babul Supriyo, all other extraordinary educators present here. As a matter of first importance, the absolute best welcome to all of you on Global Tiger Day.
- Today we can gladly say that India is one of the world’s biggest and most secure natural surroundings with around 3 thousand Tigers. Around three-fourths of the total populace of Tiger on the planet is possessed in our nation.
- Plans like Ujjwala and Ujala are making the typical existence of the nation simpler, and this is additionally being accomplished for nature. Through giving a LPG association with each family in the nation, we are effective in cutting trees in enormous amounts, shielding them from damage.
Include of Tigers in India ascends to 2967; PM depicts this as a memorable accomplishment
- On the event of Global Tiger Day today, Prime Minister Narendra Modi discharged the consequences of the fourth cycle of All India Tiger Estimation – 2018, at Lok Kalyan Marg in New Delhi.
- India will fabricate more homes for our residents and that a similar time make quality living spaces for creatures. India will have a dynamic marine economy and a more beneficial marine environment.
- There has likewise been an expansion in the “ensured regions.” In 2014, there were 692 secured territories, which expanded to more than 860 of every 2019. The “People group Reserves” have likewise developed from 43, in 2014, to in excess of 100 at this point.
IN LCU L-56 Commissioned into the Indian Navy
- IN LCU L56, the 6th ship of the Landing Craft Utility(LCU) MK IV class was authorized into the Indian Navy by Vice Admiral Atul Kumar Jain, AVSM, VSM Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief, Eastern Naval Command at a great service held at Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam today, 29 Jul 19.
- The Commissioning Ceremony started with a Guard of Honor to the Chief Guest on landing. The debut address was conveyed by the Rear Admiral VK Saxena (Retd) CMD, GRSE, Kolkata pursued by Commodore Ashutosh Ridhorkar NAVCC tended to the get-together.
- LCU 56 is a land and/or water capable ship with its essential job being transportation and organization of Main Battle Tanks, Armored Vehicles, Troops and Equipment from ship to shore.
100th Warship of Garden Reach Shipbuilders Limited, in LCU L-56, Commissioned in Visakhapatnam
- 6th ship of Class of Eight Landing Craft Utility (LCU) Mark-IV vessels – IN LCU L-56 – was dispatched by Vice Admiral Atul Kumar Jain, Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief, Eastern Naval Command in Visakhapatnam today.
- LCU Mk-IV ship is a land and/or water capable ship with its essential job being transportation and arrangement of Main Battle Tanks, Armored Vehicles, troops and gear from ship to shore.
- The Mk-IV LCU Vessels are a further improved adaptation of the Mk-III LCU Vessels by and by being utilized by the Indian Navy. The whole plan of LCU Mark-IV ship has been created in-house by GRSE according to prerequisites indicated by Indian Navy.
Expert marksman Frontier Competition: 2019
- A nine part Indian Army group has left for Belarus to contend in the Sniper Frontier Competition as a major aspect of the International Army Games plan wef 03 Aug to 17 Aug 19.
- It is a multi day extraordinary expert sharpshooter rivalry and including adaptability of psyche, physical wellness alongside terminating. The challenge is probably going to have more than twenty three partaking nations including Russia and China.
- The Lt Gen D Anbu, Vice Chief of Army Staff associated with the group before they left for Belarus. The Indian Army group has experienced thorough preparing for the challenge.
8 Mutawalis granted under “Qaumi Waqf Board Taraqqiati Scheme” for better administration
- Association Minority Affairs Minister Shri Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi today introduced a national meeting of Central Waqf Council (CWC), sorted out at NDMC Convention Center in New Delhi.
- Secretary, Ministry of Minority Affairs Shri Shailesh, other senior authorities, Central Waqf Council Secretary, CWC Members, senior authorities of the chamber, Chairmen/CEOs of state Waqf sheets went to this national meeting.
- The Central Waqf Council has given video conferencing offices to 20 state Waqf sheets and it would be given in the rest of the state Waqf sheets before the current year’s over.