PIB (29/06/2019): UPSC Current affairs to prepare for UPSC exam
Sri Ravi Shankar approaches the Vice President
- The Vice President while sharing subtleties of the gathering, wrote in his Facebook post that they had an extremely valuable and deliberate discussion on different issues that the nation and society are confronting.
- Portraying Sri Ravi Shankar as a symbol of peacefulness and widespread human qualities, the Vice President commended the work and administrations rendered by the Art of Living Foundation over the globe.
Interpretation of PM’s introductory statements at the casual summit of ‘Russia-India-China’ (RIC)
- We three nations had a summit-level gathering a year ago in Argentina. After the helpful trade of perspectives on the serious issues of the world, we consented to meet again later on.
- As the world’s driving economies, trade of perspectives between us, on the monetary, political and security circumstances of the world is significant.
Coordination of AYUSH System with present-day drug
- Service of AYUSH is taking different activities in the advancement and coordination of the Indian AYUSH System with the present-day framework to expand their agreeableness as a logical and solid elective arrangement of the drug.
- Nilavembu Kudineer a Siddha polyherbal detailing has been joined into integrative drug procedure for the counteractive action and the executives of Dengue and Chikungunya.
- The Government is advancing contract cultivating and development of Farmer Producer Organization (FPOs) so as to advance cultivating in sorted out way.
- The Government of India, through Small Farmers Agribusiness Consortium (SFAC), has been advancing the development of FPOs with specialized handholding and money related help.
- Green Revolution made the nation independent in foodgrain creation. Post Green Revolution, there is an increment in the utilization of concoction manures and water system water to meet the supplements and water.
- So as to meet the foodgrains necessity of the developing populace of the nation, the Government of India is laying accentuation on the improvement of the asset-rich eastern locale of the nation for upgrading agrarian creation.
Improvement of National Investment and Manufacturing Zone at Kalinga Nagar in Odisha
- Development of NH 215 from Jajpur Road to Panikoili: The street from Jajpur Road to Panikoili segment of NH-215 has just been broadened to 4-path standard under 4 laning work of Panikoili-Rimuli Project segment executed on BOT(Toll) mode.
- The execution of Angul-Sukinda new line venture is being finished by an SPV named “Angul-Sukinda Railway Limited (ASRL)” under a participative plan of Ministry of Railways.
INS Tarkash At Alexandria, Egypt (28 JUNE – 01 JULY 2019)
- In a show of India’s responsibility to its ties with Egypt and of Indian Navy’s expanding impression and operational achieve, Indian Naval Ship Tarkash landed at Alexandria on 28 June 2019 for a multi-day visit.
- India and Egypt are two of the world’s most seasoned developments. Expanding upon the rich and longstanding relations that have existed among India and Egypt, the two countries have grown warm relations in a few circles.
5-year vision plan ‘Training Quality Upgradation and Inclusion Program (EQUIP)’
- The Department of Higher Education of HRD Ministry has finished and discharged a five-year vision plan named Education Quality Upgradation and Inclusion Program (EQUIP).
- The ten Expert Groups are drawn from senior academicians, executives and industrialists, have proposed in excess of 50 activities that would change the advanced education segment totally.
Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal compliments O.P. Jindal Global University for most youthful University globally
- Bad habit Chancellor Professor Raj Kumar introduced the QS Certificate of Achievement granted to JGU for being positioned between 751-800 internationally and being the most youthful college on the planet to enter the world rankings.
- Driving focuses of perfection and learning have prospered in old India and now the Government of India, under the authority of Prime Minister Modi, has set significance on Indian colleges to exceed expectations all-inclusive.
JNPT granted ‘Best Port of the year (Containerised)’ at the fourth India Maritime Awards
- The Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT), the main holder Port in the nation added another quill to its top, winning the ‘Best Port of the Year-Containerised’ grant at the fourth India Maritime Award ’19.
- JNPT demonstrated wonderful development over every one of these parameters, be it crossing the 5 Million TEUs achievement in holder dealing with for a monetary year or the different tasks in progress, for example, the on-going advancement of the fourth Terminal.
National Nutrition Mission
- National Nutrition Mission (POSHAN Abhiyaan) set up in December 2017 has in-manufactured parts of Convergence with different projects, IT empowered Common Application Software for reinforcing administration conveyance.
- A number of visits have been completed by officials of the Ministry and gatherings/video meetings were held with States/UTs for direction on the Scheme.
National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR)
- The Ministry has dispatched the mapping of Child Care Institutions (CCIs) through the National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR) which was led by the Childline India Foundation with the assistance of NGO accomplices.
- On the heading of the Supreme Court, the matter of “Abuse of kids in a shelter in province of Tamil Nadu versus Association of India” W.P.(Crl) 102 of 2007, National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR) is leading a social review of the CCIs in the nation.
Strengthening of Rural Women
- Mahila Shakti Kendra Scheme was affirmed in November 2017 as a midway supported plan, for usage during FY 2017-18 to 2019-20, to engage country ladies through network cooperation.
- Till date, an authoritative endorsement for executing the plan has been given in 31 States/UTs. State Resource Center for Women (SRCW) and District Level Center for Women (DLCW), are, practical in 26 States/UTs and 113 areas separately.
Least Support Price (MSP) FOR MILK
- This Department does not control the costs of milk in the nation. Costs are chosen by the Cooperative and Private dairies dependent on the expense of creation.
- Since milk is an exceedingly short-lived item, this division does not have any proposition to fix MSP for milk in the nation.