PIB (24/06/2019): UPSC Current affairs to prepare for UPSC exam
PM connects with business analyst and experts on the topic “Monetary Policy – The Road Ahead”
- The PM, Shri Narendra Modi, today went to an intelligent session with more than 40 business analysts and different specialists, sorted out by NITI Aayog, on the topic “Monetary Policy – The Road Ahead.”
- During the session, members shared their perspectives, in five particular gatherings, on the financial topics of full-scale economy and work, horticulture and water assets, fares, training, and wellbeing.
- In his meditation, the Prime Minister expressed gratitude toward different members for their recommendations and perceptions, on different parts of the economy.
NSIC signs MoU with Common Service Centers
- The National Small Industries Corporation marked an MoU with Common Service Centers (CSC) e-Governance Services India in New Delhi today, for improving new contributions for the MSME area by synergizing every others’ capability.
- Talking on the event, Smash Mohan Mishra, expressed that this MoU will have the uncommon spotlight on giving administrations to town level business visionaries (VLEs) and would to prompt the exponential development of Village Entrepreneurs in the nation.
- Dr. Dinesh Kumar Tyagi, CEO, CSC said that CSC will encourage VLEs and MSMEs through advanced strengthening in getting to NSIC coordinated help administrations including Marketing, Finance, Technology, and different contributions.