PIB (23/09/2019): UPSC Current affairs to prepare for UPSC exam
“Leather industry has the capacity to create 2 million works in the next 5 years”
- Talking at a ceremony today Dr Mahendra Nath Pandey told more than a thousand applicants in the leather industry were granted Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Certificates in Chennai.
- Hon’ble Minister for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE), Govt. of India, Mahendra Nath Pandey, told the Leather Industry is an Export driven industry and has the capacity to create 2 million works in upcoming 5 years.
- The Indian Government has permitted 100% foreign direct investment (FDI) in the industry and systematized export duty on semi-finished leather and raw.
Air Defence 6th Army AD Gathering at Gopalpur
- The Sixth Reunion of the Corps of Army Air Defense was praised on 20 and 21 Sep 2019 at Army AD College, Gopalpur on Sea close Brahmapur in Odisha.
- The Corps of Army Air Defense is a generally youthful arm. Anyway in a limited capacity to focus a quarter century since its bifurcation from the Regiment of Artillery, the Army Air Defense has just made an inheritance for itself inside the Indian Army.
- The job of Army Air Defense in safeguarding key resources and key resources in the Tactical Battle Area of the country expect incredible criticalness in perspective on the rising air danger.