PIB (22/08/2019): UPSC Current affairs to prepare for UPSC exam
Vice President ends the tri-nation tour to Baltic Region
- Vice President today reported attempts to distribute wrong information and globalize the realignment of the Jammu & Kashmir state. It was merely an authoritative matter and within the scope of the Indian government.
- Naidu told that India may not agree intervention or mediation in the internal affairs of the nation. It claimed that the fostering inclusive and equitable growth and realignment of Jammu Kashmir state was aimed at improving governance.
- He featured that there was a need to carry more prominent straightforwardness and responsibility to crafted by UN Security Council’s Sanctions Committee managing posting of psychological oppressors.
MCA issues roundabout to evacuate questions/ambiguities in “delegated date” and “obtaining date”
- Service of Corporate Affairs has issued a roundabout today explaining the import of area 232(6) of the Companies Act, 2013. It likewise manages the necessity of showing a “selected date” in the plan of mergers and amalgamations.
- The round explains that the organizations may pick the “designated date” of the merger/amalgamation dependent on event of an occasion, which is applicable to the merger between organizations.
- The round further explains that the expression “designated date” utilized in segment 232(6) will be considered to be the “securing date” to fit in with Ind AS 103 standard managing business blends.
Relics found by Archeological Survey of India (ASI) in Maharastra’s Phupgaon
- The ongoing uncovering did by Archeological Survey of India (ASI) at Maharashtra’s Phupgaon has uncovered proof of an Iron Age settlement in the Vidarbha district.
- A sum of 9 channels were taken for unearthings, which uncovered the house remains and other related highlights like hearth, post-gaps and relics.
- Over the span of uncovering, 4 complete roundabout structures were uncovered. All were discovered encompassed with post gaps. These structures were observed to be encased with a round discard like element and postholes.
Nagaland CM meets DoNER Minister, discusses Kohima airport project
- Shri Neiphiu Rio , the Nagaland Chief Minister met Dr.Jitendra Singh ,Union Minister of State Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER).
- The meeting was conducted in order to discuss the proposal for setting the airport at Ciethu ,capital city of Kohima.
- In meeting CM conveyed total estimated cost around Rs 6000 crore and requested funds from Ministry of DoNER.
Dr. Harsh Vardhan reviews Ayushman Bharat – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana(AB-PMJAY.)
- Harsh Vardhan, Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare reviewed AB-PMJAY as a successful Yojana .Under this Yojana several availed cashless treatments for serious illness.This was at the high-level review of the implementation of AB-PMJAY.
- In New Delhi, a mega National Event namely “Gyan Sangam” will be organised from 29th – 30th September. This programme is conducted to highlight the progress and achievements of AB-PMJAY.
- Ayushman Bharat Diwas will be celebrated on 23rd September . From 15th – 30th September will be marked as the “Ayushman Bharat Pakhwara”.
Union HRD Minister launches NISHTHA to build capacities of 42 Lakh government teachers across the country
- Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’, Union Human Resource Development Minister launched NISHITHA at Dr Ambedkar International Centre in New Delhi .
- It is the National Mission to improve Learning Outcomes at the Elementary level.Full form for NISHITHA is National Initiative for School Heads and Teachers Holistic Advancement .
- During the programme, NISHTHA Website, Training Modules, Primer Booklet and a Mobile App were also launched by the Minister.The prominent features of this integrated programme are activity-based modules.
New Website to Perform Provisions of the Motor Vehicles Act 2019
- Shri Nitin Gadkari, Minister of Road Transport & Highways and MSME launched the new website of his Ministry to Implement Provisions of Motor Vehicles Act 2019
- The new website gives data about highways construction, land acquisition, FASTags, etc. It also gives the state-wise, month-wise data on registration of vehicles in the country.
- The Minister also announced that FASTags will become mandatory for all vehicles from December this year.