PIB (19/08/2019): UPSC Current affairs to prepare for UPSC exam
Elimination of Triple Talaq will make sure honour and equality to crores of Muslim women
- Amit Shah the Union Minister of Home Affairs, directed the crowd on “Abolition of Triple Talaq – rectification of historic wrong”. It took place at the Constitution Club of India earlier today.
- Amit Shah told that the law provides 3 years of custody for violators, and bail is granted only after the offended woman has had an opportunity to submit her side to the court.
- Shri Shah mentioned that with the path of the Act, the Prime Minister’s pledge to the country stands satisfied. He also told that the universe looks up to India with honour because of this move.
‘India’s involvement in World Skills Universal Competition should be spotted as big as the Olympics’
- The 48-people Indian crew representing the nation at WorldSkills Kazan 2019 was provided a grand farewell at ceremony. It was arranged by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) under the protection of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE).
- Almost around 1,500 participants from 60 countries will contest in 56 skill competitions at this Huge event in Kazan, Russia on August 22-27. The 48- people Indian team will take part in 44 skills, including prototype modelling, hairdressing, mobile robotics, banking etc.
- Mohammed Rabith from Malappuram, Kerala is one such case of coarseness and assurance. The 22-year-old whose father fills in as a coolie and mother is a homemaker, means to make his folks and his nation pleased by winning the gold award in Wall and Floor Tiling Skill.