PIB (17/06/2019): UPSC Current affairs to prepare for UPSC exam
Lok Sabha to have 30 sittings and Rajya Sabha 27 sittings between June 17th to 26th July
- Tending to floor pioneers of different gatherings in the Rajya Sabha and Lok Sabha here today, in front of the Budget Session of Parliament 2019 starting tomorrow.
- The Session will fundamentally be committed to Oath taking, Election of Speaker, the Motion of Thanks on the President’s Address, Financial Business identifying with Union Budget for 2019-20.
- Ten Ordinances have been declared during the session period which are to be supplanted by Acts of Parliament as they will stop to work at the lapse of about a month and a half from the reassembly of Parliament for example by 1stAugust, 2019.
Union Minister Mansukh Mandaviya weights on move to Organic Farming Practices
- Association Minister of State for Shipping (Independent Charge) and Chemical and Fertilizers, Mansukh Mandaviya amassed a study meeting with respect to supply and availability of excrements in Jammu and Kashmir.
- Shri Mandaviya coordinated officers of the State Agriculture Production Department and the compost providing organizations to hold fast to the rules and due dates to acquire straightforwardness the manure business.
- For this, Shri Mandaviya asked the office to effectively advance utilization of natural/bio-composts in the State. He also requested that the division draw in with horticulture specialists to recognize economical ways for reception of need-based innovation in ranch part.