PIB (15/06/2019): UPSC Current affairs to prepare for UPSC exam
Introduces DigiTech Conclave 2019; dispatches ET Government Portal
- Talking at the debut release of DigiTech Conclave 2019 of The Times Group in the wake of propelling ET Government entrance, in New Delhi today, the Vice President said that innovation has been a distinct advantage.
- The Vice President of India, Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu has called for receiving computerized innovation to improve administration and convenient conveyance of administrations to natives.
- With changes like GST, Bankruptcy and Insolvency Code, Single Window Clearance and improvement in the simplicity of working together in the nation, India is at the cusp of turning into a financial power.
Rundown of records traded during the visit of Prime Minister to Kyrgyz Republic
- Joint Declaration among India and the Kyrgyz Republic on Strategic Partnership. Guide on Trade and Economic Cooperation between the Republic of India and the Kyrgyz Republic for the Five-Year time frame (2019-2024).
- Respective Investment Treaty (BIT) among India and the Kyrgyz Republic and reminder of Understanding for participation between National Security Council Secretariat of India and Office of the Security Council of the Kyrgyz Republic.
- Notice of Understanding among Research and Information System for Developing Countries (RIS) of India and National Institute of Strategic Studies (NISS) of the Kyrgyz Republic and the update of Understanding between Y. S. Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry, Himachal Pradesh and Kyrgyz National Agrarian University (KNAU).