ONGC Recruitment 2019 – Apply online!
ONGC – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) released online application 2019, the interested candidates can apply through the official website. The ONGC Recruitment is the Central Public Sector Enterprise engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil & Gas in India and abroad. Approximately 3952 vacancies mentioned from the ONGC 2019.
ONGC Recruitment Important Dates:
|Start date of online application||14/03/2019|
|Last date of submission of online application||28/03/2019|
|Tentative date of Result||01/04/2019|
|Document Verification||08/04/2019 – 12/0/42019|
|Joining of candidates||15/04/2019|
ONGC Eligibility Criteria:
|PWD General:18-34 Years
|SC/ST:18- 29 Years
|PWD OBC:18-37 Years
|Others: 18-27 Years
|PWD SC/ST:18-37 Years
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in BA, BBA, B.Sc, ITI, Diploma according to the post.
ONGC Post: Accountant, Assistant-Human Resource, Secretarial Assistant, Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA), Draughtsman (Civil), Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Fitter, Instrument Mechanic, Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance, Surveyor, Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant), Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic etc.
ONGC Vacancies 2019: 3952
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2019?
- The candidates who are interested to the apply can register the through Official website of co.in before online application.
- Its compulsory to register by entering all the necessary fields and then start applying for the ONGC online application 2019.
- The candidates should read all the instructions mentioned in the ONGC Notification before applying.
- The candidate must have an valid Email ID and Mobile Number to communicate further including Corrigendum/Addendum.
- The candidates are advised to fill all the necessary fields correctly and before final submission cross check all the filled details properly in the ONGC online application.
- After final submission of the ONGC online application 2019, candidate may take a printout of the filled in online application for further reference.
Note: The candidates should carry all the documents at the document verification for the ONGC 2019 and also at the time of online application to avoid any mistakes in the application.