National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II) Written Examination Result-2018
Declaration of written result of National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination of Roll.No list, Himalai IAS Coaching Center in Bangalore aims is to bring awareness about current affairs for the Civil Services Exam like IAS exam, KAS exam, banking exam.
National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II) 2018, On the basis of the result of the written part held by the Union Public Service Commission on 9th September 2018.
- Candidates Roll Nos. have qualified for Interview by the Services Selection Board (SSB) of the Ministry of Defence for Admission to Army, Navy and Air Force Wings of the National Defence Academy for the 142th Course and for the104th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 2ndJuly 2019. The result is also available at UPSC official website upsc.gov.in.
- The candidature list of all the candidates Roll Nos. are shown is provisional. The conditions of their admission to the examination – candidates are request to register themselves online on the Indian Army Recruiting website nic.in within two weeks of written result of announcement.
- The successful candidates allotted Selection Centres and dates of SSB interview which shall be communicated on registered e-mail ID. In case of any query/Login problem, e-mail be forwarded to dir–firstname.lastname@example.org to clear queries.
- During the SSB interview candidates are requested to submit original certificates of Educational Qualification and Age to respective Service Selection Boards (SSBs).The candidates must not send the Original Certificates to the Union Public Service Commission(UPSC).
- If candidates want any further information may contact Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’ of the Commission, either in person or on telephone Nos. 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 between 10:00 hours and 17:00 hours on any working day.
Within 15 days the mark-sheets of the candidates, will be put on the Commission’s website from the date of publication of the final result and will remain available on the website for a period of 30 days for information.
Click here for full list