National Ayurveda Day
Himalai IAS coaching Center in Bangalore aimed to bring awareness about Ayurveda and maintain a healthy lifestyle with natural ingredients without any side effects. Ayurveda means living naturally from ancient times with natural roots, In IAS coaching, KAS coaching Ayurveda topics are added as current affairs. Ayurveda day is celebrated on October 28 every year in India.
- Ayurveda is a 5,000 years old natural healing Vedic culture of India, Ayurveda is made up of two words Ayush means Life and Veda mean Knowledge or Science. Ayurveda called as ‘Science of Life’ the ancient most health care originated with the origin of the universe and Atharva-veda deals with extensive Ayurvedic information.
- Ayurveda describes three fundamental energies of inner and outer environments: movement, transformation and structure. In Sanskrit Vata (Wind), Pitta (Fire), Kapha (Earth) responsible for our mind and body.
- By 400AD works of Ayurveda were translated into Chinese, by 700AD Chinese scholars were studying at Nalanda University.
- Dhanvantari Janathi was preferred for a celebration of Ayurveda Day to bring awareness in the society about Ayurveda.
- Mission Madhumeha through Ayurveda was launched by a ministry of Ayush to prevent and control of diabetes through Ayurveda Ministry of Ayush developed Madhumeha Assessment Tool (MAT) for a screening of the patients and published in the protocol.
- Ayurveda is the holistic primary healthcare system adopted in daily lives in some form of resource. It focuses on Prevention. Ayurveda tells each individual is made up of five universal elements (space [ether], air, fire, water, and earth).
- Ayurveda recognized to include every meal like sweet, salt, sour, pungent, bitter and astringent. Charaka Samhita is first Ayurvedic compilation, he was the first physician to posit the concept of digestion, metabolism, and immunity.
Role of Ayurveda:
- Susruta was a great Indian surgeon wrote Susruta Samhita, books contain 300 surgical procedures and 120 surgical instruments by its own invention. In India, plastic surgery was actually being carried out in 200BC.
- There are four Vedas in Indian medical are Rigveda, Yajurveda, Samaveda and Adharva Veda. Europen Paracelsus father of modern western medicine borrowed from Ayurveda in 16th
- In Ayurveda diet food influences how you feel, a digestive system not firing you feel uncomfortable and tried. Ultimately manifest into negative feelings and affects health. Ayurveda helps you in reducing stress and maintain health with natural ingredients without any side effects.
- In Ayurveda, black pepper, sandalwood, safflower and bright acts as antipyretic and reduce the heat produced in our body due to various factors.
- The theme of Ayurveda, to integrate and balance the body, mind, and spirit to believe to lead happiness help to prevent illness.