Maharana Pratap Jayanti
Maharana Pratap Jayanti celebrates on 28th every year, Himalai IAS Coaching Centre in Bangalore aims is to bring awareness about current affairs for the Civil Services Exam like IAS exam, KAS exam, banking exam and other competitive exams.
Specifically, this year Maharana Pratap Jayanti 2020 falls on 28th May 2020, Thursday.
The Maharana Pratap was a legendary genuine nationalist who started the main war of autonomy.
History of Maharana Pratap Jayanti
- Maharana Pratap on May 9th 1540 was conceived in Kumbhalgarh in Rajsamand locale of Rajasthan to Maharana Udai Singh II and Rani Jeevant Kanwar. Maharana Pratap battled the renowned clash of Haldighati with Mughal Emperor Akbar as patriotism.
- It was a fight that has made it to history despite everything it recollected by individuals. The skirmish of Haldighati went on for four hours and being very dwarfed, Maharana Pratap needed to make an escape by the end of it.
- Be that as it may, the warrior battled with incredible boldness and murdered numerous in the combat zone including Man Singh.
- Maharana Pratap fought against the famous battle of Haldighati with Mughal Emperor Akbar with brave. The battle was that has made it to history and it still remembered by people from ancient times.
- The famous battle of Haldighati lasted for four hours and being highly outnumbered, Maharana Pratap had to make an escape by the end in war. Even though the warrior fought with great courage and killed many in the battlefield including Man Singh and so many.
- On Maharana Pratap, birth anniversary (Maharana Pratap Jayanti) is celebrated as a full-fledged festival every year on the 3rd day of the Jyestha Shukla phase on his remembrance.
Maharana Pratap Jayanti Celebration
- Maharana Pratap is great amazing respect got and honor as he is seen as an epitome of valor, heroism, pride, patriotism and the spirit of independence.
- On the occasion of Special puja and processions are held in his remembrance on Maharana Pratap Jayanti day everywhere on 28th Due to that several cultural programs such as debate are also organized for entertainment.
- People of India, especially in the North, honour and even worship Maharana Pratap. The chronicle of the great king began when Akbar, the Mughal Emperor invaded the dynasty of Maharana Pratap’s father.
- Later, when Maharana Pratap himself became king, he refused to form an alliance with Akbar numerous times.
- Although the king hadn’t completely conquered the Mughals, he did defeat them once in the battle of Haldighati, in spite of being outnumbered two to one. He did so by using terrain tactics that were intended to kill the opposing general.