KPSC SDA 2020 Notification Released
KPSC SDA 2020 Notification released in the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) official website. Besides, there is a total of 1279 vacancies for KPSC SDA 2020 Recruitment. Significantly, the start date for applying for the KPSC SDA Post is 9th April 2020. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the KPSC SDA Recruitment Notification 2020.
- KPSC has announced the Notification on the official Website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- In a total of 1279 vacancies, 199 for HK Region and 1080 for RPC Region mentioned in the KPSC SDA Notification 2020.
KPSC SDA Exam Dates 2020
Start of KPSC SDA Online Application
09th March 2020
|Last date to apply for KPSC SDA Position||
09th April 2020
Last date for Fee Payment
|13th April 2020|
|Compulsory Kannada Language Exam||
06th June 2020
|Competitive Exam Date||
07th June 2020
KPSC SDA Exam Educational Qualification
The applicants who have completed Intermediate 10+ 2 or ITI Certificate or Three (03) Year Diploma can apply for the KPSC SDA Recruitment 2020.
KAS Exam Conducting Body
|Mode of KAS exam||
PUC/ Class 12th (CBSE/ICSE) /3years Diploma/ 2year ITI
KPSC SDA Age Limit
|Prescribed Age Limit||
KPSC SDA Exam Pattern
|Paper-1||Compulsory Kannada Language||150Marks||90Minutes||Descriptive Type|
|Paper-2||General English or General Kannada||100 Marks||90Minutes||Objective Multiple Choice Type|
|Paper-3||General Knowledge||100 Marks||90Minutes||Objective Multiple Choice Type|
How to apply for the KPSC SDA Exam 2020 quickly?
- Firstly, the candidates have to fill the KPSC SDA Online application through the official website http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in/indexk.html.
- Before applying for the SDA posts the candidates should read the KPSC SDA notification 2020. Also, keep ready all the necessary documents required to apply for SDA Recruitment.
- Further, candidates should log in to the official website and create a profile with all the required fields before online application. If the candidates already registered can log in directly by entering the Username and Password.
- Subsequently, fill the SDA Online Application with the required details and select your exam center preference and language medium for SDA 2020 Exam.
- After that, carefully review and click on ‘I Agree’ and submit the form of the KPSC SDA 2020 online application form.
Note: Candidate should read all the instructions mentioned in the KPSC recruitment website before applying for the KPSC SDA Application 2020. Meanwhile, Candidates have to keep the download copy after applying for the application status and keep it for further reference. For more notifications and information regarding govt exams click here.