KPSC KAS Recruitment 2020
KPSC board is the recruiting board for the Administrative Service in the State of Karnataka. Significantly, KPSC Notification 2020 is likely to release on 31st January 2020 or 1st February 2020 which includes the KAS eligibility criteria, number of KAS vacancies, KAS exam pattern, procedure for application, etc. For detailed information click here.
- Earlier, KAS Vacancy was around 503 vacancies. Specifically, this year KAS Vacancy 2020 is likely to increase. To view previous year KAS Recruitment details click here.
- The KPSC KAS Recruitment 2020 Notification will be released on the official KPSC website http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in/.
- Interested and eligible applicants can apply for KAS Exam 2020. KAS Exam 2020 is conducted in order to recruit officers for Group A, Group B, Group C Services under the Karnataka State.
- To know more about Karnataka State Services click here.
KAS Group A Posts
|The Karnataka Administrative Service||KAS Group – A (Junior Scale) Assistant Commissioner||2 years|
|The Karnataka Police Service||Dy. Superintendent of Police||2 years|
|The Karnataka General Service (Development & Local Government Branch)||Executive officer/Assistant Secretary (RDPRD)||2 years|
|The Karnataka Treasury Service||Asst. Director/District Treasury Officer||2 years|
|The Karnataka General Service (Social Welfare Branch)||Dist. Social Welfare Officer||2 years|
|The Karnataka Commercial Tax Service||Asst. Commissioner Commercial Taxes||2 years|
|The Karnataka Labour Service||Asst. Labor Commissioner||2 years|
KAS Group B Posts
|The Karnataka Administrative Service||Tahsildar Grade B(Revenue Dept)||2 years|
|The Karnataka Commercial Tax Service||Commercial Tax Officer||2 years|
|The Karnataka Service for Jails Administration||Asst. Superintendent (Prison dept)||2 years|
|The Karnataka Excise Service||Dy. Superintendent of Excise||2 years|
|The Karnataka Treasury Service||Assistant Treasury Officer||2 years|
|The Karnataka Municipal Administrative Service||Chief Officer Grade – 1||2 years|
|The Karnataka Food and Civil Supplies Service||Assistant Director (Food, Civil Supplies, & Other)||2 years|
|The Karnataka Marketing Service||Asst Director (Agri. Marketing Department)||2 years|
|The Karnataka Co-operative Service||Asst Registrar of Cooperatives Societies||2 years|
|The Karnataka Co-operative Audit Service||Assistant Director of Cooperative Audit Dept||2 years|
|The Karnataka Service for Labour Administration||Labour Officer||2 years|
KPSC KAS 2020 Eligibility:
KAS Educational Qualification
Applicants should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree, Diploma in a related field from a recognized University / Institute.
KPSC KAS Age Limits
Particularly, in order to apply for the KAS Recruitment 2020 applicants’ minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age is 35 years. To get detailed KAS Eligibility Criteria to click here.
|Physically Handicapped (PH) or Widow||10 years|
KAS 2020 Selection Procedure
Usually, KPSC KAS selection will be based on three stages KAS Preliminary Exam, KPSC KAS Main Exam, KAS Interview or Personality Test.
KPSC KAS Application Fee
|General Merit Candidates||Rs 600/-|
The KPSC KAS Exam Centers are Bangalore, Bellary, Mysore, Belgaum, Dharwad/ Hubballi
Mangalore, Gulbarga, Davanagere,Shivamogga ,Raichur.
How to apply for KAS Recruitment 2020 quickly?
- In order to apply for the KAS Exam 2020, firstly candidates need to visit the official site of KPSC.
- Further, on the home page of KPSC, click the “Apply Online- Admission Ticket” tab. Along with that the page will contain links for all the current KPSC recruitment exams 2020.
- Subsequently, select the link for the Gazetted Probationers Exam.
- Then, on the directed page, separate links of KPSC KAS Notification and filling online application will open.
- After that, click on the “Apply Online” button and read the detailed instructions for filling the KAS online application.
- Most importantly, the candidates must go through the instructions carefully, also keep ready all the necessary documents which are to be uploaded. Then click on the ‘New Registration’ button and fill the fields in the online application form.
- Go through the fields in the application form to ensure that the details provided is correct.
- Finally, click the “Submit” button and take a print out as a record for further reference.
Much awaited KAS Notification 2020 is likely to be released on January 31st or February 31st. Aspirants should keep visiting the official KAS website to get the current notification. Its an opportunity for the interested candidates to get into the Karnataka Administrative Service (KAS) as a privileged officer. Don’t wait, Apply for KAS KPSC Recruitment 2020