Indian Forest Service DAF-2018
Himalai Congratulating each and every individual aspirant who has passed a big stage (mains examination 2018) of becoming Indian Forest Officers (IFoS Officers).
UPSC released DAF notification, Indian Forest Service written examination qualified candidates, has to register with the provided link and if you have already registered then please login with the provided link.
Register: click here
Login: click here
UPSC has given dates for filling up DAF and it Starts from 8-1-2019 to ends on 21-1-2019 till 6:00 PM
Please Note that, if in case you found any problem while filling up online Detailed Application form, please show these problems you have faced in detail and send it to the respective mails
- For any queries relating to cadre allocation policy mail your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org mail id and UPSC has provided phone number 011-24695383
- For any technical query mail your queries to email@example.com
- For any Application related Query mail your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
In 2017 Government of India changed the cadre allocation policy for the All India Service (IAS)/Indian Police Service (IPS)/ Indian Forest Service (IFoS) after discussing with state and central government.
Be Cautious while filling up the DAF (Detailed Application Form), it plays crucial role in cadre allocation
- The cadre controlling authorities will determine the vacancies including breakup in to each caste and category.
- State/Joint cadres shall be divided into five zones.
- The candidates shall first give their choice in descending order of preference from amongst the various zones and that will be their home cadre zone.
- If the candidate has not mentioned any zone then this has presumed that they have no specific preference and the allocation will continue as per rank wise and in alphabetical order.
- Candidate claiming benefit of reservation under physically disabled quota shall have an additional option to indicate their preference for any one state/cadre of their first preferred zone.
- Candidates are allotted to his home cadre, on the basis of his merit, preference and vacancy available at his turn in their category.
Complete details have been provided in the pdf link please refer it.
Click here for pdf link