Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019
The Indian Coast Guard 2019 invites online application form to the candidates for various branches as an Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officers). Interested candidates are requested to apply online through the link on the Indian coastal Guard official website for career growth.
Indian Coast Guard Eligibility Criteria
|Sl. No||Category||Age||Educational Qualification|
|1.||General Duty||20 – 24||Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.|
|2.||General Duty (SSA)||20-24||Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XIIth of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% marks in aggregate.|
|3.||Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL)(SSA)||18-24||Candidates holding current/ valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) issued/ validated by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) or XII th pass with 60% marks in aggregate.|
|4||Technical (Engineering & Electrical)||20 – 24||Male||(i) Engineering degree with 60% marks in aggregate
(a) Engineering Branch
(b) Electrical Branch.
(ii) At Least 60% marks in aggregate in Physics and Maths in 12th class or 3year diploma course with 60% marks in aggregate.
|5||Law||20-29||Male/ Female||A Law degree with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university.|
Additional Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any other service training are not eligible.
- The candidate should not have any criminal charges.
- Candidates who have completed the final year/semester exam and completed degree are eligible to apply.
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard?
- Please read all the instructions mentioned in the Indian Coast Guard Official notification to avoid mistakes in the online application form.
- The candidate can apply the Indian Coast Guard online application from 24/05/2019 to 04/06/2019 through the official website.
- The candidates are advised to cross-check the online application form Indian Coast Guard 2019 before final submission and take a printout of online application form after submitting the application.
- Age relaxation will be provided for OBC/SC & ST as per Govt. of India rules
- Candidates who are NCC ‘C’ (A grade) holders, Sportsperson of National level (Inter State & above), wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service and SC/ST, maximum 5% of relaxation in aggregate in the degree certificate.
- Candidate should read all the instructions mentioned in the Indian Coast Guard recruitment website www. joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. before applying for the Indian Coast Guard 2019.