IFoS Main Examination 2018- Results, Interview, Allotment
Important Notice! For candidates who appeared for Indian Forest Services (Main) Examination 2018.
- Indian Forest Services (Main) Written Examination, 2018 Results are Announced which was held by the Union Public Service Commission from 2nd December to 10th December, 2018 the Aspirants have qualified the for Indian Forest Service Examination‐2018 (Group ‘A’) Personality test
To Download the result Click on the below link Click here
- Candidature of all the Qualified candidates in the list are provisional. Candidate must Submit the original certificates of their claims pertaining to age, educational qualifications, community, Person with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) and other documents such as TA Form, etc.SC/ST/OBC and PwBD certificates and TA Form, etc formats can be Downloaded from the official website of the Commission Ex-servicemen should also produce original certificates before the Expire date of the application for Indian Forest Service Examination‐2018 through Civil Services (Preliminary) Exam, 2018 which is held on 06th March 2018
- Personality Test of the Shortlisted Candidates is likely to be Commence from the 28th January 2019 onwards. The Personality test is to held at the office of the Union Public Service Commission at Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi‐ 110069. The e‐Summon Letter of Personality Test of Aspirants can be Downloaded from the UPSC Official Website http://www.upsc.gov.in & http://www.upsconline.in from 10th Jan, 2019.If there is any Problem in Downloading the e-Summon immediately contact commission through letter or through the other Mediums Mentioned Below
- Phone Number: 011‐23385271, 011‐23381125, 011‐23098543
- Fax No: 011‐23387310, 011‐23384472
- Email: (skindo‐email@example.com)
- Paper Summon Letters will be not issued for the Personality Test/Interview by the Commission.
- Candidate is Not Allowed to request for change in Date and time of the Personality Test.
- All the candidates, who qualified for Personality Test/Interview are required to opt in/opt out for publically making available their scores under the Public Disclosure Scheme. Candidates are advised to go through DoP&T letter No. 39020/1/2016‐Estt(B) dated 21.06.2016, 19.07.2017 and Commission’s Note on PUBLIC DISCLOSURE, THROUGH PORTAL, OF SCORES ‐2‐
- Candidates those who have Qualified for Personality Test/Interview are required to opt in/opt out for publically making available their scores under the Scheme of Public Disclosure Candidates are also advised to Visit DoP&T letter No. 39020/1/2016‐Estt(B) dated 21.06.2016, 19.07.2017
- At the time of Detailed Application Form (DAF), filling Cadre & Service Preferences were not obtained from the candidates qualified for Indian Forest Services (Main) Examination, and it had been also Mentioned in Column 18 of DAF that Candidates those who Qualify Personality Test /Interview will be required to submit their Order of Preferences for Zone(s)/State(s) Cadre through an Addendum to the DAF.
- The Addendum to DAF will be Available on the official Website from 8th jan 2019 to 21st jan 2019 (06:00 P.M.).
- Candidates can go through the Provided link https://cseplus.nic.in/Home/CadreAllocation which is of Department of Personnel & Training for perusing the Revised Cadre Allocation Policy‐2017 dated 05.09.2017.
- Candidates are also advised to go Through the Complete Details of the Cadre Allocation Policy 2017 before submitting their preferences for Zones as well as Cadres there under.
- Candidates cannot change or modify their Preferences Once opted & Submitted so the candidates are advised to exercise due diligence while filling up the preferences for Zones as well as Cadres there under
- If the Candidate fails to submit the Addendum to DAF by last date/time, it will be considered that the candidate has made no preference to make for Zones & Cadres and no request will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates cannot request for any type of change/modification for the information that is Provided in in DAF by the Commission. If necessary candidates are advised to notify changes in their address/contact details only, through letter, email (skindo‐firstname.lastname@example.org) or Fax within 7 days of publishing this Press Note.
- Name and Roll Nos. of qualified candidates is also available in upsc official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in .
- Candidate who have not Qualified there Mark Sheet will be made Available on the official website within 15 days from the date of publication of the Final Result and it will be Available on the official website for the Period of 30 days