IBPS SO Main Score Card Released 2019
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the scores for IBPS SO Mains Exam 2018-19 for the Interview process.
The candidates who have appeared in this exam can check their score on the official website of IBPS to prepare for the Interview process which held on March 2019 as per date mentioned in the Admit card.
- The Scores obtained in IBPS SO Mains will be considered as the final merit list and for interview shortlisting the candidates.
- Final result of the IBPS SO marks will be calculate of Mains and Interview in the ratio 80:20 – Mains: Interview for the selection process.
How to check Main Score 2019:
- Log on to www.Exam ibps.in. and click on scores of Online Mains Exam link for the required scores for Mains Exam.
- Click on view your scores of online Main Examination CRP SPL-VIII and enter registration number/ roll number, password/ date of birth or you can check your registration number in the Notification of CRP SPL-VIII list.
- The result will displayed on the screen check whether you have qualified and download your result keep a copy for the further process.
- The score card contains the Name of the candidate, Form Number, Test month and year, Date of birth, Category, maximum score and Obtained score, Cut Off score, Roll NO.
- Closure date of the Mains exam scores on the IBPS SO official website on 24-02-2019.
IBPS SO Interview and Result:
The Candidates who have qualified for interview process for the post of IBPS SO on the multiple Public Sector Banks as the cumulative score of Mains and Interview process is considered for the final selection in the Interview.
The Interview process:
- Total Marks allotted for Interview: 100 marks.
- Candidates from unreserved category should score at least 40% marks in the interview.
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories have to score a minimum of 35% marks in the interview to clear the process.
NOTE: The candidate Required to carry certain Documents for the Interview process as mentioned in official website www.ibps.in. If the candidates fail to carry any of the mentioned documents as per their applicability would lead to cancellation of candidature for shortlisting.