IBPS SO Interview Call Letter Released 2019
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released IBPS SO Interview Call Letter 2019 for the Interview process. The Candidates who have cleared Prelims and Mains Exam are eligible for Interview process, they can download the Call Letter from IBPS Official website.
The IBPS SO Interview 2019 process which held on March 2019, date as mentioned in the Admit Card of the Candidates.
How to Download IBPS SO Interview Call Letter
- The candidates should Login to official website ibps.in to download the call letter of IBPS SO Admit Card 2019.
- For IBPS SO Admit Card 2019 click on Download Interview Call Letter for CRP SPL-VIII and enter registration number/ roll number, password/ date of birth.
- The candidates can download their call letter by using examination roll number, DOB/password and candidates can select the language English or Hindi to download the call letter for the IBPS SO Interview 2019 and take printout.
- The candidates can download the call letter/admit card for Interview on official website from 14/02/2019 to 02/03/2019.
- The final Provisional Allotment will be held on April 2019 after the interview process for the qualified candidates.
IBPS SO Interview and Result:
The Candidates who have qualified for interview process for the post of IBPS SO on the multiple Public Sector Banks as the cumulative score of Mains and Interview process is considered for the final selection in the Interview.
IBPS SO Interview process:
- Total Marks allotted for Interview: 100 marks.
- Candidates from unreserved category should score at least 40% marks in the IBPS SO Interview 2019.
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories have to score a minimum of 35% marks in the interview to clear the process.
- The Scores obtained in IBPS SO Mains will be considered as the final merit list and for interview shortlisting the candidates.
- Final result of the IBPS SO marks will be calculate of Mains and Interview in the ratio 80:20 – Mains: Interview for the selection process.
NOTE: The candidate Required to carry certain Documents for the Interview process as mentioned in official website ibps.in, if the candidates fail to carry any of the mentioned documents as per their applicability would lead to cancellation of candidature for shortlisting.