IBPS:Banking SO Mains Result
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection declared the IBPS SO Main Result, the candidates can check the IBPS SO Mains Result 2019, the result will be available from 06/02/2019 to 12/02/2019 in the official website.
The IBPS SO result 2019 can accessed at the official website ibps.in, based on IBPS result Interview call letter will be released for the eligible candidates.
How to check IBPS SO Mains Exam Result 2019:
- The candidates can the IBPS Mains Result 2019 to check the scores and prepare for the Interview in the official website.
- Log on to IBPS official website and click on IBPS SO Mains result 2019 link for the required result.
- Click on “online Mains Examination for CRP SPL-VIII” and enter the Registration No/Roll No, password/DOB and verification code for the result.
- The candidates can check the result on official website from 06/02/2019 to 12/02/2019 for the Mains exam result 2019.
The IBPS SO Interview will be Conduct on February date is mention in the interview call letter, the candidates who are cleared in prelims exam and mains exam are eligible for interview process final merit list for provisional allotment will be announced on April 2019.
Download Official NotificationIBPS SO Mains results 2019 pdf (30 downloads)
Interview process for IBPS SO Interview 2019:
- Total Marks allotted for Interview: 100 marks.
- Candidates from unreserved category should score at least 40% marks in the interview.
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories have to score a minimum of 35% marks in the interview to clear the process.
- The Scores obtained in IBPS PO Mains will be consider as the final merit list and for interview shortlisting the candidates.
- Final result of the IBPS PO marks will be calculate of Mains and Interview in the ratio 80:20 – Mains: Interview for the selection process.
Note: If the candidates fail to produce the relevant eligibility documents as mention in the official notification will not be allowed for Interview.