IBPS PO Scores of online Main Examination 2018
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) 2018 has released the scorecard and cut-off for Probationary Officers Prelims Exam based on category for the Interview process.
The candidates who have appeared in this exam can check their score on the official website of IBPS to prepare for the Interview process which held on February.
- The Scores obtained in IBPS PO Mains will be considered as the final merit list and for interview shortlisting the candidates.
- Final result of the IBPS PO marks will be calculate of Mains and Interview in the ratio 80:20 – Mains: Interview for the selection process.
Process of Scores:
The cutoff for Mains exam applied in two stages, score in individual tests and Total weighted score are listed below.
|Hearing Impaired (HI)||42.63|
How to check Main exam Score in official website
- Log on to ibps.in and click on CRP PO/MT link for the required scores for Mains exam.
- Click on view your scores of online Main Examination CRP PO/MT-VIII and enter registration number/ roll number, password/ date of birth.
- The result will displayed on the screen check whether you have qualified and download your result keep a copy for the further process.
- The score card contains the Name of the candidate, Form Number, Test month and year, Date of birth, Category, maximum score and Obtained score, Cut Off score, Roll NO.
- Closure date of the Mains exam scores on the IBPS official website on 26-01-2019.
BPS PO Interview and Result:
The Candidates who have qualified for Interview process for the post of IBPS PO in multiple Public Sector Banks as the cumulative score of Mains and Interview Process is considered for the final selection in the Interview.
The Interview process:
- Total Marks allotted for Interview: 100 marks.
- Candidates from unreserved category should score at least 40% marks in the interview.
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories have to score a minimum of 35% marks in the interview to clear the process.
NOTE: The candidate Required to carry certain Documents for the Interview process as mentioned in official website www.ibps.in, if the candidates fail to carry any of the mentioned documents as per their applicability would lead to cancellation of candidature for shortlisting.
Click here to Download the Results.