IBPS PO Interview Call Letter Released!
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) 2018-2019 has released the Interview Call Letter for Probationary Officers for the Interview process. The Qualified Candidates can download the Call Letter from Official website.
How to Download IBPS PO Interview Call Letter
- Login to official website ibps.in
- Click on download Interview Call Letter for IBPS PO who are eligible for the Interview process.
- The candidates can download their call letter by using examination roll number, DOB/password and candidates can select the language English or Hindi to download the call letter for the Main exam and take printout.
- The candidates can download the call letter/admit card for Interview on official website from 12/01/2019 to 05/02/2019.
- The Interview process will conduct on January/ February 2019 and final Provisional Allotment on April 2019.
Click Here to Download Interview Call Letter
Click Here to download required Documents for Interview (PDF)
IBPS PO Interview and Result:
The Candidates who have qualified for Interview process for the post of IBPS PO in multiple Public Sector Banks as the cumulative score of Mains and Interview Process is consider for the final selection in the Interview.
The Interview process:
- Total Marks allotted for Interview: 100 marks.
- Candidates from unreserved category should score at least 40% marks in the interview.
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories have to score a minimum of 35% marks in the interview to clear the process.
- The Scores obtained in IBPS PO Mains will be considered as the final merit list and for interview shortlisting the candidates.
- Final result of the IBPS PO marks will be calculate of Mains and Interview in the ratio 80:20 – Mains: Interview for the selection process.
NOTE: The candidate Required to carry certain Documents for the Interview process as mentioned in official website ibps.in, if the candidates fail to carry any of the mentioned documents as per their applicability would lead to cancellation of candidature for shortlisting.