How to Crack UPSC IAS Exam 2019 in Last 3 Days
The civil services examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) every year to recruit candidates for various posts in civil services like IAS, IPS, IFS among the others.
The Civil Services Examination consists of two succeeding stages:
Stage I: Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective type) for qualifying candidates for the Main Examination.
Stage II: Civil Services (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for the recruitment of candidates for the various Services and posts.
UPSC IAS (Preliminary) Exam 2019:
The prelims consist of two papers of objective type questions and each carrying a maximum mark of 200.
The marks obtained in the preliminary examination are counted only to declare the candidates whether qualified to the IAS Mains Exam or not and the marks obtained in the prelims will not be counted in determining the final rank or merit of a candidate.
- The UPSC will draw a list of candidates to be qualified for the civil services main exam on the basis of the criterion of minimum qualifying marks of 33% in General Studies CSAT Paper-II of the prelims exam and the total qualifying marks of General Studies Paper I of Civil Services Prelims Exam will be set at the discretion of the commission.
- There will be a negative checking for every one of the inquiries with the exception of certain inquiries where the negative stamping will be inbuilt as various imprints being granted to the most proper and not all that fitting answers.
- There will be a negative mark for a particular question for which a candidate has given an incorrect answer and 1/3rd or 0.33 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- If a candidate gives more than one answer to a question, then it will be treated as an incorrect answer and a negative marking will be given to that particular question.
- If a question is not attempted and the candidate has not given any answer, then there will be no negative marking for such questions.
UPSC IAS Last minute tips to score highest marks:
- Plan it out: This might sound like the most cliché tip, but planning is really the first step towards a shining career. Clarity of thought also makes one confident and gives a sense that dreams are within reach.
- Keep giving mock tests: Mock exams build exam momentum which may really help at later stages. It is one thing to gain knowledge and quite another to present that knowledge in exams. Mocks will help you do that.
- Analyze for yourself: Whether you self-study or take coaching for IAS preparation, you need to assess your strong and weak subjects. Giving ample mock tests will time and again let you know where you need to work harder.
- Learn to gloss over: If you begin thread baring each little concept, it is very probable that you will run out of time. Learn to skim over information and categorize what is essential and what is not.
- Don’t be a thinker, be a doer: As an IAS officer it is likely that your work will be activity prone. It is necessary, therefore, to actively participate in intellectual debates.
- Do go out for fresh air or take a walk for every 1 hour.
- With these tips, we believe, you have a head start and can take your much-awaited flight! Are you?
How Himalai will guide and prepare candidates for the exam?
There are several students who get into this exam like shooting arrows aimlessly and with absolutely no knowledge of it. Himalai is here to guide you and make sure you’re on the right path and know exactly what you are going to be doing and they provide the perfect training for the exams and proper facilities and guidance from experts.
- Materials: Concise and consolidated material is provided by Himalai, which would help you to clear both the prelims as well as the mains efficiently.
- Working people/ Professionals: There is a provision for the people who are working. There are both weekdays and weekend classes, they can attend weekend classes and cover the syllabus comprehensively.
- Comfortable and flexible classes and faculty: The aim is to make sure all candidates clear the exam, and there is facilitation for the doubt clearing session for all the students in the class.
- Proper Monitor: Feedback collection is done for every student and all students are given the proper attention and any a change such as a change in timings are also catered for.
- Motivation: Motivation is the key that drives all the students to strive to give their best performance both during classes and exams as well. Himalai arranges for guest speakers who are previously students of the center and have successful jobs with the government now.
- How to clear the Exam: Through proper insights and thorough revision, Himalai IAS KAS, IES provides simple and easy solutions to pass the exams with flying colors and making it less complicated to understand.
UPSC IAS exam 2019 is not easy to crack. Hard work and grasping of the concepts are the driving force to help you clear the exams and every candidate has to put in a lot of self-effort despite the faculty putting in their inputs and guidance.
Himalai IAS, KAS, IES has the perfect set up and the perfect atmosphere for all budding IAS officers to go ahead fly and achieve all their goals with experts guidance.
Don’t stress Do your Best…!