Every student has a dream job. He/she will work hard to achieve that. But not to forget that the competition outside is very fierce. IAS, one of the premier civil services marks as one of the much-esteemed government post. One of the biggest dream jobs for most of the candidates all over India, IAS, is known for category ‘A’ service. Behind every such dream stand the efforts of many hands who have worked. Bangalore’s first specialised civil services coaching centre, Himalai classes, provides an enlightening experience to students preparing for civil service examination.
The classes have its sound history since 1998. It is one of the oldest coaching centres for civil services in India with the first batch including only 5 students. With the first batch passing, there were many innovations introduced which have helped students in shaping their dreams and produce record-breaking results.
Some of the achievements to note are:
- 4 achievements in top 14 of civil service examinations.
- 900+ selection in Elite Service
- Karnataka’s first female IAS officer.
- Youngest IAS officer at the age of 22
- Students secured appreciative scores in Mains and Preliminary exams.
Himalai was established by Keshar Himalai and currently owns 12 branches all over India. Students coached here have occupied almost every state in India as high-profile officers. It is the stepping stone for the aspirants and uses constant innovation to successfully train the candidates. Keshav Sir, the mentor, has always motivated students to believe in themselves, plan their studies, and have a clear understanding of the syllabus with the assurance of providing constant guidance and motivation in addition to the expert training programs being offered.
The advantages being offered by Himalai Classes are:
- Interactive Classes
- Comprehensive study material
- Regular revision classes and mock interview.
- Faculties being the civil service toppers of previous batches.
- Syllabus regularly updated accordingly.
- Constant Mentoring.
- New and evolving technology and methodology schemes
- Regular Mock Tests
- Special Discussion classes
- Regular one-to-one knock-out with experts
- Time and stress management seminars
- Easy access to best coaching through different branches and mediums
- Three slots provided- morning, afternoon and evening.
- Weekend batches for working professionals and students.
- Easy reach to any faculty and mentor at student’s convenient time.
Lots of students have written testimonials showing their gratitude towards the constant mentoring and preparation pattern of the classes. They have a strong belief in guiding and they offer support till the last moment and are currently serving the nation with all enthusiasm. Every student who dreams is aware of the efforts needed to accomplish their dreams to come true. All they need is a guiding light that helps channel their efforts in right direction.
Himalai Classes does that effort of channelizing the efforts of the candidates in the right direction and slowly help candidates build their confidence and inspire them to achieve with constant advice and comprehensive materials which help in clearing each and every stage with confidence. All the students studying there are under the perfect guidance and will be able to fulfil their desire of serving the nation.