Commission Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist Examination-
The Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination-2018 written exam was held by the UPSC in June July 2018 on that written exam basis the candidates have qualified for Interview/personality test, Below Provide is the list of the candidates those who have qualified for the Interview/personality test
- The candidates would be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claims
- Educational qualifications
- Physical disability if Applicable
At the time of Personality, Test Candidates are advised to be ready with their Certificates and also they are advised to Check with the Important Instructions Provided on the Official Website of Commission
Rules of Examination
- Candidates need to fill up the Detailed Application Form (DAF) which is Provided on the Official Website i.e. http;//www.upsc.gov.in
- The Date of filing the DAF is from 12.10.2018 to 26.10.2018 till 6.00 P.M.
- Instructions Regarding Filling DAF is Provided on the Official Website of Commission
- Candidates those who get selected first get themselves registered on the relevant Page of Commission Website then fill DAF
- Before Submitting Candidates must Upload the Scanned Copies of Certificates/Documents and If any reservation etc
- Candidates must follow all the Instructions for filling up the DAF and Rules of, India Economic Service/Indian Statistical Services Examination 2018, published in the e-gazette of India, dated 21/03/2018.
- Candidates must read carefully with regard to the certification that will be Produced at the time of Interview
- In Case If Candidate fails to Bring the required original Documents that Candidates will not be allowed to present himself/herself before the PT Board and No TA will be allowed
- Mark-Sheet of non Qualified Candidates will be made available on official website within 15 days and it will be Available for the Period of 60 days.
The Exact Interview Date will be Intimated to the Candidates through e-summon Letter
Union Public Commission has also Provided the facility counter at its Campus So that the Candidates can obtain the information or any Clarification regarding their exams or results and the working time is between 10:00AM to 5:00PM and candidates can also Contact through telephone Ph no’s (011)-23385271/23381125/23098543
Below Provided is the Roll no of the Candidates who have the qualified for Interview/Personality Test.Download Result Here (5 downloads)