COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE EXAM APPLICATION WITHDRAWAL
Union public service commission (UPSC) conducts combined defence service exam twice a year to recruit candidates for various denfence academies of India. Selected candidates on successful completion of their respective course in the defence academies will join the Indian defense system.
The application for CDA exam 2019 (I) was called on 31st October 2018 for 417 vacancies. The CDS 2019 application process ended on the 26th of November 2018. The combined defence service exam 2019 is scheduled to be held on 3rd February 2019.
UPSC has now provided an opportunity for candidates to withdraw their CDS 2019 exam applications if they are unsure of taking the examination. The CDS exam 2019 application withdrawal window will be opened till 10th December 2018.
From this year, the UPSC has introduced the application withdrawal procedure for various exams so candidates who are uncertain of taking the exam can withdraw their application. UPSC has taken this initiative for improving the efficiency of the examination and to facilitate the genuine candidates.
If the applied candidate wants to withdraw the application, they have to visit the UPSC official website or click on the below link.
- Click on the “ONLINE REQUEST FOR WITHDRAWAL OF APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”
- You will be redirected to the application withdrawal window.
- Click the ‘click here’ tab under the combined defence service examination (I).
- Read the provided UPSC instructions carefully
- Login with the Registration ID generated while filling the CDS 2019 application form.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number and email ID, which will be active for 30 minutes.
- The candidates have to enter the OTP details for completing the CDS exam application withdrawal procedure.
- UPSC has not provided any provision for application fee refund
- On successful completion of application withdrawal, a confirmation mail and SMS will be sent to the candidates registered mobile number and email ID
Candidates can withdraw the application till 5.30 pm on 10th December 2018