Civil Services Mains Examination 2017 Results are Out
Congratulations! The much-awaited civil service mains 2017 results are out. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducted the civil service mains exam 2018 from 28th September to 7th October 2018 for the candidates who successfully cleared prelims stage.
The civil service mains 2018 selected candidates are called for the personality test. The candidates who qualify the final stage, civil service personality test 2018 will be allocated service of IAS, IPS, IFS and other civil services posts according to their merit.
IAS Interview 2018 procedure
- The IAS interview process is scheduled to be conducted from 4th February 2019.
- The IAS personality test will be conducted in the Office of the Union Public Service Commission at Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069.
- E- summons for the personality test will available for the candidates to download from 8th Jan 2019 with scheduled interview time and date. UPSC will not entertain any changes to the scheduled timings or date.
- The IAS mains 2018 qualified candidates are required to produce the original documents of age proof, educational qualification, community, and other certificates to support their IAS eligibility. The standard format for ST/SC/ OBC / PwBD and other forms can be downloaded from the official website.
- Qualified Candidates have to mention their preference in service and zone allocation through Addendum of Detailed Application Form (DAF) which will be available from 21/12/2018 to 03/01/2019 (06:00 P.M.). No other information in the DAF can be modified, only contact info and addressed can be altered by directly contacting UPSC.
The marks sheet of candidates who did not qualify civil service mains 2018 will be uploaded on the UPSC official website within 15 days.
The civil service mains 2018 selected list according to the Roll Numbers is available on the UPSC official website and the same can be downloaded from the below link.