Himalai IAS coaching center in Bangalore as responsible Organization with the background of south India’s Best IAS coaching center wishing you all Children’s Day. On the Day of Children’s Day Himalai IAS KAS coaching center want to offer you 80% discount to avail the offer click here.
Children’s day is celebrated in the remembrance of our Great Leader Jawaharlal Nehru, Make Children responsible and bring it a nations spirit build an IAS officer, IPS Officer, IES officer, KAS officer in them, let’s show what we are and how our country faced troubles to gain this position. A Brief introduction towards Children’s day and its significance.
Children’s Day is celebrated on different days in different locations around the world. Universal children’s day celebrated on November 20 established by the United Nations in 1954, whereas 14 November is celebrated as Children’s day in India.
Why children’s day is celebrated:
The great Indian leader Jawahar Lal Nehru also called as Chacha Nehru by kids on his birthday remembrance children’s day is celebrated. As a freedom fighter and prime minister of India he worked so much for education progress established various educational institutions such as Indian Institutes of Technology and welfare of children.
Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru was born 14 November 1889 Allahabad India-died on 27 May 1964 in New Delhi. He was a son of Father Motilal Nehru and Mother swaruprani Thussu and he is the eldest among four children. He is the first prime minister of India (1947-1964), his sister Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit was the first woman president of the United Nations General Assembly.
In 1916 Nehru married Kamala Kaul and settle in Delhi, his daughter Indira Priyadarshini was born on 1917. After the marriage of Indira Priya Darshinin named as Indira Gandhi, serves as Prime minister of India (1966-1980) later her son Rajiv Gandhi was the backbone to serve as prime minister (1984-1989).
Jawahar Nehru likes to spend more time with children’s and motivates children by his speech about children’s education, improvement of knowledge with love and respect children used to call him as Chacha Nehru. His birthday anniversary was started to celebrate as children’s day since 1956. According to him, children are bright future of the country, so he declared his birthday to be celebrated as children’s day in order to improve our nation and children future.
How to celebrate Children’s Day:
In schools Children’s day celebration makes children to focus on enjoyment cultural activities like dance, fashion shows, drawing dramas, exchange sweets, essay about children’s day, speech about children’s make them to understand about great leaders achievements in educational field and also children came to know the importance of children’s day in order to build self-confidence to children. Organizing events, trips, visiting museums is not only responsibility of schools but also the social and corporate institutions.
Jawahar Lal Nehru was set up IIT in Kharagpur, West Bengal in May 1950. And he also was setting up IIT in Mumbai, Bombay in 1958, Kanpur in 1959 and also AIIMS in Delhi aimed to promote the welfare of children. By providing information about educational fields and opportunities available make children’s to achieve goals. Educate the children about the importance of education and also available career what they choose like medical filed, engineering, lawyer, lecturer, civil service exams- IAS/IPS/KAS, military.
Organizing some Games for Children’s Day made them participate without stage fear, improve learning capabilities. By cutting old magazines images tell them to paste in a book and essay about children’s day or related image essay. Drawing, dressing up, exchange gifts.
5 Interesting facts about children’s day:
* Create awareness about child labor living on the street, poverty, and hunger. Education plays a prominent role in the development of country. Most of the top IAS coaching centers in Bangalore provide free coaching to help below poverty for achieving goals.
* By creating awareness future generation will definitely find a way to stop these kinds of activities forced against children, Children’s rights are- Right to Education, Right to live with Dignity, Right to Protect, Right to Participation,
* Children’s day is to remind all young and adults about children rights for education, enjoy childhood and also revise the right methods of raising children.
* Children’s day-Bal divas get awareness about activities and events instead of stuck into electronic games. Educate the children in such a way that, all IAS/IPS/KAS Exams, Doctors, political leaders, Soldiers should be from each of our home for country development.
* Another way of celebrating children’s day differently would be organizing a party for some unprivileged children and motivate them about right to education and child labor.