SSC – CGL Group –B & C EXAMS
SSC-CGL Group B&C Exam Notification is out for 2018, Check out here
Group – B jobs
Assistant Section Officer, Assistant Audit Officer, Divisional Accountant, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistants, Inspector, Assistant/ Superintendent, Inspector (Central Excise), Sub-Inspector, Inspector (Preventive Officer), Inspector (Examiner), Assistant Enforcement Officer, Sub-Inspector, Inspector of Posts, Jr. Statistical Officer.
Group – C jobs
Auditor, Accountant / Jr Accountant, Sr. Secretariat Assistant, Tax Assistant, Sub-Inspector.
Last Date for Submission Applications : 04.06.2018
Educational Qualification : Any degree
III. Age Limits as on 1st August 2018 :
For GM : 21 – 32
For OBC : 21 – 35
For SC/ST : 21 – 37
For PH+GM : 21 – 42
For PH+OBC : 21 – 45
For PH+SC/ST: 21 – 47
Note: Reservation for Ex-servicemen
1) Ex-Servicemen (Unreserved / General): 03 years
2) Ex-Servicemen (OBC): 06 years
3) Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST): 08 years
Tier-I Examination date : 25 July 2018
EXAMINATION CONSISTS TIER-I, II, III, IV
Tier – I Exam Detail
- The overall time for CGL Tier-I online exam is 75 minutes only
- of Questions in exam will be 100 only.
- There will be 25 Questions per Section.
- Negative marking in Tier-I Exam is 0.50 marks
- General Intelligence and Reasoning (25 Questions of 50 Marks)
- General Awareness (25 Questions of 50 Marks)
- English (25 Questions of 50 Marks)
- Quantitative Aptitude (25 Questions of 50 Marks)
Tier – II Exam Detail
No change in the Tier-II exam Pattern.
- Paper-1 : Quantitative Abilities (100 Questions of 200 marks)
- Paper-2 : English Language and Comprehension (200 Questions of 200 marks).
- Paper-3 : Statistics (100 Questions of 200 marks).
- Paper-4 : Finance and Accounts (100 Questions of 200 marks).
Note: for each section there would be two hours given to you.
Tier – III Exam Detail
This is descriptive (Hindi/English) exam with paper pen mode. (Carry total 100 Marks with 1 Hour duration)
Tier – IV Exam Detail
This exam is proficiency (skill test) & Document Verification, candidates have to show their real knowledge apart from bookish knowledge.
Apply For the SSC-CGL Exam
Official Notification link: https://ssccglnotification.in/ssconline-nic-in-get-step-by-step-instruction-to-do-ssc-online-registration/