1. Depending on the results of the Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Exam, 2017 Conducted by UPSC on 23.07.2017 & the Personal Interview.
Tests that where Conducted on 07.05.2018 –17.07.2018, the below provided is the merit list, of Aspirants. Those who have been mentioned for the appointment to the posts of Assistant Commandants (Group A) in the CRPF via. Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force, Border Security Force (BSF), & Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).
2. Total 170 number of candidates who have been recommended for the appointment are as follows:
3. Appointments to the several services will be made by the Government according to the no. of posts available & the subject to the Aspirants satisfying all the provided eligibility conditions provided in the Rules for the Examination and verifications.
4.Name of Services & Total Number of vacancies:
|Name of Service||
Total Number of Vacancies
5. The candidature of 43 recommended Aspirants with below provided Roll Numbers:
6. In accordance with Rule 16 (4) & (5) of the Central Armed Police Forces Exam, 2017, the Commission is continuing a consolidated Reserve List of 38 Aspirants ranking in order of merit below the last suggested candidate under respective groups which are as under:
7. UPSC has a ‘Facilitation Counter’ near Exam Hall Building in its Campus. Aspirants can get any details regarding their Exam on working days from 10 hrs. For 17 hrs. Can also contact through the Tel Nos. 011-23385271/ 23381125. The result will also be provided on the U.P.S.C. Website & the website link is http//www.upsc.gov.in. However, the marks are probable to be provided on the website within 15 days of the span from the date of declaration of Result.
To know the names recommended for the CAPF(Assistant Commandants): Click here