CDS (I) 2019 Written Exam Admit Card Released!
Union Public service Commission has released the CDS (I) 2019 admit card for the written exam. The CDS 2019 admit card is now available at the UPSC official website (www. Upsc.gov.in) for downloading.2
UPSC conducts the combined defense exam twice every year. The CDS exam is held for recruiting candidates for various defense academies which includes Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers’ Training Academy. UPSC called the CDS application for 417 vacancies for different academies on 31/10/2018. The last date for applying for CDS (I) 2019 was on 26th November 2018.
UPSC conducts CDS (I) 2019 exam in two stages CDS written exam and interview. The selected candidates from the interview after completing the courses in defense academies will join Indian army. UPSC has scheduled to conduct CDS (I) 2019 exam on 3rd February 2019.
CDS written exam pattern
For Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy
|Total 300 Marks|
For Officers’ Training Academy
|Total 200 Marks|
Usually, the commission will release the admit card 3 weeks prior the UPSC exams. It is same for the CDS (I) 2019 exam also, the commission has released the CDS (I) 2019 admit card for the written exam.
Procedure for downloading the CDS (I) 2019 admit card:
- Visit the UPSC official website to download the admit card
- Click on the Combined Defence service (written) examination (I), 2019 admit card
- Log in with your Roll number or the registration ID and Password
- Your CDS admit card with the examination center will be displayed
- Download the Admit card and take a print out of it while attending the CDS exam
The admit card will be available for download until the CDS exam date (03.02.2019). It will be a wise choice to not wait till the last minute to download the admit card. Carry your photo ID along with the CDS admit card to the exam center. On the e- admit card if the photo is not visible then candidates are requested to carry three identical photographs to the exam venue along with a print out of e-admit. UPSC will not issue any paper CDS admit card.
Important instructions for candidates:
- Candidates should make sure that they are more than 10 minutes early to the exam venue, as the entrance to the exam venue will be closed 10 minutes before the exam.
- UPSC has advised candidates to bring black ballpoint pen for the examination.
- Mobile phones and electronic devices are banned in exam hall.
- If any candidate wishes to submit a representation for any question in the question paper, then the candidate can submit it to commission through “Online Question Paper
- Representation Portal (QPRep)”. QPRep URL: https://upsconline.nic.in/miscellaneous/QPRep/
- Candidates have to send the representation within seven days from the day of examination.
All the best for your CDS exam 2019!