PIB (27/11/2019): UPSC Current affairs to prepare for UPSC exam
The Global Exhibition on Services (GES) 2019 to showcase India’s service sector
- Shri Piyush Goyal Union Minister of Commerce and Industry & Railways inaugurate the GES 2019 this evening in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- Consequently, Around 400 exhibitors and over 3000 delegates including 400 overseas delegates from 74 countries participated in the GES 2019.
- Particularly, GES 2019 will host focused knowledge sessions on key Champion Services Sectors and will cater to many B2B, B2G, and B2C meetings.
DEFCOM India 2019
- The Hon’ble Raksha Rajya Mantri Shri Shripad Naik will inaugurate the two-day DEFCOM INDIA 2019 seminar at New Delhi.
- Especially, DEFCOM provided an excellent opportunity for the industry to understand the requirements of the Armed Forces.
- On the first day witnessed active participation from the armed forces, industry, research and development organizations, and academia.
The President of India launches web-portal of “National Youth Parliament Scheme”
- To celebrate the 70th anniversary of the adoption of the Constitution of India, “Samvidhan Diwas” event conducting in Central Hall of Parliament.
- Further, President Shri Ram Nath Kovind launches the Web-Portal of “National Youth Parliament Scheme”.
- Besides, the main objective of the portal is to increase the outreach of the youth parliament program of the Ministry.
WCD Ministry and NITI AAYOG Examining Measures to Strengthen ICDS: Smriti Zubin Irani
- The Union Minister of Women & Child Development (WCD) and Textiles, Smriti Zubin Irani, ensure the measures to strengthen the integrated Child Development Services(ICDS) program.
- The WCD Minister informed that the nutrition level has improved by 40% between 2006 and 2016.
- 2.6 crore activities by the Ministry of WCD, State Governments, Anganwadi workers during the POSHAN Maah in September 2019.
Himalai IAS Coaching Centre in Bangalore spread awareness about social responsibility current events for the civil service exams like IAS exams, KAS exams, IES exams, and other competitive exams.Click here to know more